Consultation (Reg 16)
The following letter was sent to TVBC on 1 December 2020 formally submitting the Regulation 16 draft Joint West Dean and West Tytherley Neighbourhood Development Plan:
Dear Graham Smith (Senior Planning Officer TVBC)
WEST DEAN AND WEST TYTHERLEY JOINT NDP - REG 16 JOINT SUBMISSION
Please find attached the following documents:-
- joint submission of the Regulation 16 Draft West Dean and West Tytherley Joint Neighbourhood Development Plan under section 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012
- the accompanying Basic Conditions Statement also required by the regulations
- the accompanying Consultation Statement also required by the regulations
- a pdf version of the rationale for the West Dean Village Green to become a Local Green Space as an addendum to the Consultation Statement.
On 21st October 2020 (Agenda item 76/20, Minutes approved on 18th Nov 2020), West Dean Parish Council unanimously approved for the draft Regulation 16 document to be submitted for consultation and examination.
On 28th October 2020 (Agenda item 111/20, Minutes approved on 9th Nov 2020) West Tytherley Parish Council unanimously approved for the draft Regulation 16 document to be submitted for consultation and examination.
The documents submitted by the Parish Councils are as follows:
The next steps are broadly (dates may change) as follow:
- Reg 16 consultation led by TVBC (Dec 2020 to Feb 2021)
- Independent Examiner (Mar to May 2021)
- TVBC response to Examiners report (May 2021)
- Notice of Referendum May/June 2021 (tentative)
- Referendum: June/July 2021 (tentative)